12-th International Conference is an important instrument headed at the quickly developing market of modern technologies in Russia. The conference highlights the necessity of creation in Russia system of professional flight crew training and implementation of modern standards in flight training systems certification, with the recommendations given in applicable standards of Doc. 9625 ICAO 3-4 rd edition, FAA and JAA.
The Conference is supported by the State Duma of the Russian Federation with assistance of representatives of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Federal Agency of Air Transport
- Federal Transportation Inspection Service
- Interstate Aviation Committee
- State Research Institute of Civil Aviation
- Central Institute of Aerohydrodynamics
- EEC member aviation authorities, representatives of ICAO and IATA in Russia, information and analytical agencies and industry specific mass-media.
Traditionally 160 delegates take part in the conference, including foreign participants from 12 countries (Europe, North America, China and Middle East).
List of exhibitors is a target group containing six cores