14-th International Conference The Air Transport Conference is a leading intersectoral platform for the exchange of information on modern solutions, innovations and the most important regulations related to the simulator industry - aviation, railway, transport-ground, as well as special technical training facilities (TSO).
The Conference is supported by the State Duma of the Russian Federation with assistance of representatives of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Federal Agency of Air Transport
- Federal Transportation Inspection Service
- Interstate Aviation Committee
- State Research Institute of Civil Aviation
- Central Institute of Aerohydrodynamics
- EEC member aviation authorities, representatives of ICAO and IATA in Russia, information and analytical agencies and industry specific mass-media.
Traditionally 160 delegates take part in the conference, including foreign participants from 12 countries (Europe, North America, China and Middle East).
List of exhibitors is a target group containing six cores
World manufacturers of all class and types of aircraft.
Airlines and training centers, operators and customers of aviation training systems.
World manufacturers of aviation training systems.
World manufacturers of accessories and spare parts for aviation training systems
World software development companies
Technical maintenance and diagnostics companies.